1. Accepted Payment Options
The payment options that we accept are:
• Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express)
• Debit Cards
At this time, we do not accept purchase orders, cash, check or money orders, nor do we offer any sort of layaway or COD service.
2. How can I modify my order? (Quantity, Color, Case, etc.)
Before placing an order with us, please make sure to double check and review your order carefully.
We do apologize for the inconvenience, but we are unable to modify the order once it is placed.
3. How can I cancel my order?
Please contact us within 12 hours with your order number and we will attempt to cancel the order per your request.
Note: Only orders that are not shipped can be cancelled.
4. What is the processing time for my order?
Orders are usually processed within 24-48 hours.
5. Will I be informed when my order went through?
Yes, an automatic order confirmation will be sent to your email address when your order is completed. The email will include the order number, items ordered, shipping and payment method.
6. How can I check my order status?
If you set up an account with us, you are able to view and track the status of your order. Just log into your account and on your dashboard go to "ACCOUNT". You will get a full history of your orders ever since the account is activated. You can also find the shipping status and tracking number.
If you are unable to access this information, please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our friendly and helpful customer service agents will be more than happy to assist you.
Currently, any orders made previous to the account or purchases made outside of the account cannot be accessed. However, you will still receive emails from us regarding your order to the email address you used while purchasing.
7. What does each order status mean?
• Pending: Pending orders are brand new orders that are not processed yet. Typically, these orders need to be invoiced and shipped.
• Pending PayPal: Pending PayPal orders are brand new orders that are not cleared by PayPal.
• Processing: Processing means that the orders are either invoiced or shipped, but not both.
• Complete: Orders marked as complete are those orders that are invoiced and shipped.
• Cancelled: Cancelled orders are those orders that are cancelled or the orders that are not paid for.
• Closed: Closed orders are orders that have a credit memo assigned to it and the customers are refunded for their orders.
• On Hold: Orders placed on hold must be taken off hold before continuing any further actions.
• Payment Review: As long as an external payment gateway is verifying the payment information from a sales order, the order is assigned as Payment Review status in the payment system.
• Suspected Fraud (possible for PayPal orders only): The order transaction did not pass one or few of the PayPal fraud filters and the system receives the response from PayPal that the transaction is under review.
8. What is the estimated standard shipping cost?
We offer free shipping service for all orders with Amarican addresses.
9. What shipping carriers do you use?
The carriers we usually choose include UPS, USPS and Amazon Logistics.
10. What is the standard shipping time?
Usually the packages are estimated to be delivered within 5-7 business days, but the shipping time is subject to change based on the shipping service of the carrier.
11. Where do you ship the goods from?
For normal orders, the goods would be shipped from warehouse in the US. For bulk orders, the goods might be shipped from warehouse in the US or our manufacturer's warehouse in China.
12. Which countries can your products be shipped to?
For normal orders, we could only ship goods to the US. For bulk orders, if the goods could be shipped from our manufacturer's warehouse in China, we could ship goods to most of the countries. Please contact our customer service team via email to make sure that we could ship products to your country prior to placing bulk order with us.
13. How can I track my order?
You will receive a confirmation email with a tracking number once your item is shipped.
14. How come my tracking number doesn't work?
Procase sends shipment notification and tracking numbers as soon as the orders leave our warehouse. Tracking numbers probably will not show any result before carriers have a chance to do an initial scan to those packages.
15. Can you expedite my order?
We will not be able to expedite or overnight orders. All orders will be shipped via standard DHL and USPS.